Designed and built to save time and money for FBOs, Maintenance Shops, Corporate aviation or anyone needing to move aircraft. The 707 Tug makes it easy for one person to manoeuvre aircraft quickly and safely in tightly stacked hangars or staging on the ramp.
• 340cc Honda OHV Engine - EPA approved
• Gasoline (87-100LL)
• Electric start
• Heavy-Duty transmission
• Disc brake
• High-floatation pneumatic drive tires
• Lazy Susan
• Quick-Lock strap to secure nosewheel
• Liquid propane fuel system (Model 707L)
• Second headlight
• Snow chains
• Battery tender
Move aircraft weighing up to 9,500 pounds*, MGTOW!, including single nose wheel aircraft with chines.
421 Golden Eagle
Cutlass RG II
These versatile tugs eliminate the need for a specialized tow bar.
For some of the heavier aircraft the winch will be required to pull the nose wheel onto the Lazy Susan.
* Tug performance data based on level, smooth, paved surfaces.
Warranty Mechanical: 12 months or 500 hours of use Warranty Electrical: 6 months or 250 hours of use