Mobile Combination Units – 400Hz and 28VDC
RBC8000/28M Mobile GPU’s – Ground Power Unit / 28V DC Combined with 30KVA, 45KVA, 60KVA AND 90KVA
Our RBC8000/28M Mobile Ground Power Units deliver an output of 200V 3 phase 400 Hz and 28V DC to the aircraft through a SINGLE or DUAL OUTPUT contactor and can be connected to a standard 380V to 415V 3 phase 50Hz mains or other.
The RBC8000/28M Mobile GPUs can support AC and DC power output simultaneously as long as the total load power does not exceed the power of the unit.
RBC8000/28M Mobile – Ground Power Units use High frequency IGBT Technology (Rectifier and inverter) to guarantee a sinewave input with low THDi (THD‹1.5%) and unit power factor (PF=1), perfect for civil airports and military applications as we guarantee a minimum impact on the mains or other power sources upstream. The RBC8000’s highly reliable, very efficient and easy to operate and maintain. Our GPU (Ground Power Units) use double conversion technology with an integrated inverter output transformer to ensure galvanic isolation of the load.
The Red Box RBC8000/28M units come supplied as standard with a 10m Input cable and a 10m output cable, with control and signalling wires and aircraft connector. Other cable lengths are available on request.
Our combination units come with either of the following 28V DC options; 300A continuous and 1200A peak or 600A continuous and 2000A peak.
Showing all 8 results
RBC8030 /28/1200M – 30KVA and 28 V DC 300A Continuous and 1200A peakFree!
RBC8030 /28/2000M – 30KVA and 28 V DC 600A Continuous and 2000A peakFree!
RBC8045 /28/1200M – 45KVA and 28 V DC 300A Continuous and 1200A peakFree!
RBC8045 /28/2000M – 45KVA and 28 V DC 600A Continuous and 2000A peakFree!
RBC8060 /28/1200M – 60KVA and 28 V DC 300A Continuous and 1200A peakFree!
RBC8060 /28/2000M – 60KVA and 28 V DC 600A Continuous and 2000A peakFree!
RBC8090 /28/1200M – 90KVA and 28 V DC 300A Continuous and 1200A peakFree!
RBC8090 /28/2000M – 90KVA and 28 V DC 600A Continuous and 2000A peakFree!
- DFS400 – Specification for 400 Hz aircraft power.
- ISO 6858-1982 – Aircraft – Ground support electrical supplies – General requirements.
- BS 2G 219:1983 – Specification for general requirements for ground support electrical supplies for aircraft.
- MIL-STD-704F:2004 – Aircraft Electric Power Characteristic.
- SAE ARP 5015A:2003 – Ground Equipment – 400 Hertz Ground Power Performance Requirements.
- IEC 62040-1:2008 – Uninterruptible power systems (UPS). Part 1: General and safety requirements for UPS.
- IEC 61558-2-6:2009 – Safety of transformers, reactors, power supply units and similar products for supply voltages up to 1100 V. Part 2-6: Particular requirements and tests for safety isolating transformers and power supply units incorporating safety isolating transformers.
- IEC 61000-6-4:2006+AMD1:2010 – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Part 6-4: Generic standards – Emission standard for industrial environments.
- IEC 61000-6-2:2016 – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Part 6-2: Generic standards – Immunity for industrial environments.