Static Frequency Converters and Semi-Mobile Frequency Converters
RBC8000 Static and Semi-Mobile GPU’s – 30KVA, 45KVA, 60KVA AND 90KVA
Our RBC8000 range of Static frequency converters and Semi-Mobile frequency converters deliver an output of 200V 3 phase 400 Hz to the aircraft through a SINGLE or DUAL OUTPUT contactor and can be connected to a standard 380V to 415V 3 phase 50Hz mains or other.
This popular range of ground power units use High frequency IGBT Technology (Rectifier and inverter) to guarantee a sinewave input with low THDi (THD‹1.5%) and unit power factor (PF=1), perfect for civil airports and military applications as we guarantee a minimum impact on the mains or other power sources upstream. The RBC8000’s highly reliable, very efficient and easy to operate and maintain. Our GPU (Ground Power Units) use double conversion technology with an integrated inverter output transformer to ensure galvanic isolation of the load.
The Red Box RBC8000 static frequency converters come supplied as standard with a 10m Input cable and a 10m output cable, with control and signalling wires and aircraft connector. Other cable lengths are available on request.
The static frequency converters come as standard ready to be fixed in place or, alternatively you can order these units with a set of caster wheels ideal for moving around the hanger.
Showing all 4 results
RBC8090 – 90KVA at 400hzFree!
RBC8060 – 60KVA at 400hzFree!
RBC8045 – 45KVA at 400hzFree!
RBC8030 – 30KVA at 400hzFree!
- DFS400 – Specification for 400 Hz aircraft power.
- ISO 6858-1982 – Aircraft – Ground support electrical supplies – General requirements.
- BS 2G 219:1983 – Specification for general requirements for ground support electrical supplies for aircraft.
- MIL-STD-704F:2004 – Aircraft Electric Power Characteristic.
- SAE ARP 5015A:2003 – Ground Equipment – 400 Hertz Ground Power Performance Requirements.
- IEC 62040-1:2008 – Uninterruptible power systems (UPS). Part 1: General and safety requirements for UPS.
- IEC 61558-2-6:2009 – Safety of transformers, reactors, power supply units and similar products for supply voltages up to 1100 V. Part 2-6: Particular requirements and tests for safety isolating transformers and power supply units incorporating safety isolating transformers.
- IEC 61000-6-4:2006+AMD1:2010 – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Part 6-4: Generic standards – Emission standard for industrial environments.
- IEC 61000-6-2:2016 – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). Part 6-2: Generic standards – Immunity for industrial environments.